For the R&D Center – SW Department – of our world leader customer in electronics sector, we are looking for a Software Project Manager (German Speaking)
What are my responsibilities?
- Execute project with agreed requirements (cost, schedule, functionality, customer satisfaction) and professional stakeholder management
- Technical management of a software project for industry sector (industrial automation)
- Be part of software development, module test, debugging and release procedures on a multi-site international software development environment
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Fluency in German language is a must
- Proven 3+ years of experience in project management is a must
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience in C# .NET or C++ programming is a must
- Bachelor’s degree in BSCE, BSEE, BSCS, or equivalent experience
- Strong knowledge in object oriented programming, analyze and design
- Experience in embedded systems and programming is a plus
- Knowledge in industrial communication protocols is a plus
- PMP certification is a plus
What else do I need to know?
- Military service should be completed for male candidates
- No restrictions for travelling
For application send your CV to “firstname.lastname@example.org”