For the R&D Center – SW Department – of our world leader customer in electronics sector, we are looking for a Web Developer.
What are my responsibilities?
- Software development activities for Siemens Crane Products & Solutions including:
- Software design and documentation
- Coding, unit testing and integration
- Participating in review process
- Taking part in the complete product life-cycle
- Producing high quality project deliverables
- Conforming to Siemens processes, quality standards and guidelines
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- BSc. or MSc. in Computer Science / Engineering or a related area
- Proven 4+ years of experience in Web Application Development
- Knowledge and experience in ASP.NET MVC and C# is a must
- Knowledge and experience in Web Services (REST, WCF, WebAPI) is a must
- Knowledge and experience in MS SQL is a must
- Knowledge in SDLC and Agile Methodologies is a must
- Development experience in NHibernate or Entity Framework is an asset
- Development experience in AJAX, JQuery and AngularJS is an asset
- Committed to following best practices in Software Development
- Open minded and motivated to learn new methods and technologies
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Very good command of English
What else do I need to know?
- Military service should be completed or deferred at least 3 years for male candidates
- No restriction for travelling