For the first and only e-commerce technology-focused R&D center in Turkey, we are looking for a Technical Lead.
● Lead the technical development components for multi- projects at a time, using latest
industry standards and best practices
● Architect solutions for each project and oversee the implementation
● Act as the technical point of contact on critically impactful, complex projects
● Code review the work of all developers on the team, evaluating maintainability,
performance and security standards compliance
● Oversee the deployment process to client servers
● Being a strong advocate for software engineering best practices; from working
methodologies to coding standards and architectural principles
● Ensuring the quality of production code
● Providing technical leadership to the Engineering Team
● 7+ years of professional experience as a Software Engineer / Web Developer
working in a collaborative team environment.
● Expertise working in a Microsoft .NET development environment(C#, ASP.NET,
● Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Engineering is preferred.
AngularJS,React.js and client-side technology know-how is desirable
● Have an understanding of OOP and design patterns, SOA architectures, dependency
injection and IOC containers, multi-layered software architectures
● Demonstrable experience in creating APIs, Nuget Packages,
● The right candidate will also be open to work on other technologies as needed
● Experience in relational database design and development including SQLServer,
MYSQL. Using RedGate tools, database migration expertise is desirable.
● Expertise in development practices such as Test Driven Development and
continuous integration. Ability to manage Octopus Deploy, Visual Studio Team
● An extremely self-motivated and driven individual (a self-starter)
● Someone who typically goes above and beyond the required/set paths
● A person of high personal integrity who can be trusted to run a team
● Fluent written and spoken English is essential
● Capability to work on multiple projects at the same time