For the first and only e-commerce technology-focused R&D center in Turkey, we are looking for a Technical Team Lead.
- Lead the technical development components for multi- projects at a time, using latest industry standards and best practices
- Architect solutions for each project and oversee the implementation
- Act as the technical point of contact on critically impactful, complex projects
- Code review the work of all developers on the team, evaluating maintainability, performance and security standards compliance
- Oversee the deployment process to client servers
- Being a strong advocate for software engineering best practices; from working methodologies to coding standards and architectural principles
- Ensuring the quality of production code
- Providing technical leadership to the Engineering Team
- 7+ years of professional experience as a Software Engineer / Web Developer working in a collaborative team environment.
- Expertise working in a Microsoft .NET development environment(C#, ASP.NET, MVC)
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Engineering is preferred.
- Have an understanding of OOP and design patterns, SOA architectures, dependency injection and IOC containers, multi-layered software architectures
- Demonstrable experience in creating APIs, Nuget Packages,
- The right candidate will also be open to work on other technologies as needed
- Experience in relational database design and development including SQLServer, MYSQL. Using RedGate tools, database migration expertise is desirable.
- Expertise in development practices such as Test Driven Development and continuous integration. Ability to manage Octopus Deploy, Visual Studio Team Services
- An extremely self-motivated and driven individual (a self-starter)
- Someone who typically goes above and beyond the required/set paths
- A person of high personal integrity who can be trusted to run a team
- Fluent written and spoken English is essential
- Capability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- Positive attitude
- Investigate new technologies and their applicability to the company’s offering.
- Learn and willing to teach new paradigms, languages, and libraries.
- Good stress management and able to handle & prioritize multiple requests
Why Our Customer?
- Rapidly expanding company
- Meaningful challenging projects
- Cutting-edge technology
- Supportive & collaborative environment
- Ongoing trainings by providing learning tools, sessions and e-learning opportunities ( Pluralsight.com, Egghead account )
- Team building activities such as Survivor Camp, Barbeque parties, once in a month happy hour
- Staff discounts on project brands, special offers
- New Age Employee Benefits (Tuition Reimbursement, Coaching programme for managers or manager candidates, customized benefits to meet employees’ need)