For the R&D Center – SW Department – of our world leader customer in electronics sector, we are looking for a System Test Engineer – Test Automation
What are my responsibilities?
- Designing and preparing test specifications
- Defining and maintaining test environment
- Conducting integration tests, regression tests and performance tests
- Design and implement test scripts for in-house UI Automation tool
- Performing automated and manual tests according to test plans
- Recording and tracking defects using standard bug tracking tools
- Conforming to our customer’s processes, quality standards and guidelines
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- BSc. or MSc. in computer science or related areas
- Proven 2+ years of experience in software testing and test automation
- Detailed knowledge of PC and Windows operating systems
- Experience in scripting; Shell (cmd), PowerShell, VBScript, etc.
- Basic understanding of networking is a plus
- Knowledge in SIMATIC NET Industrial Communication (IE, PNIO, PROFIBUS, OPC) is a plus
- Knowledge in SIMATIC STEP 7 classic or TIA-Portal is a plus
- Experience in automation, specifically using SIMATIC S7 300/400/1200/1500 is a plus
- Knowledge in Hyper-V Virtualization is a plus
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Very good command of English
What else do I need to know?
- Military service should be completed for male candidates
- No restrictions for travelling
For application send your CV to “email@example.com”