For the first and only e-commerce technology-focused R&D center in Turkey, we are looking for a Junior SW Project Manager.
● Educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering
● Strong interest in project management including all aspects of
planning, process development, tech team management, execution and reporting
● Excellent communication skills
● Strong written and oral communication skills both Turkish & English.
● Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills: Ability to
effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial.
● Strong problem solving skills
● Being proactive and fast learner
● High responsibility to follow-up the given tasks
Management of project scope:
● Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant
stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
● Monitor and track progress according to project plan
● Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
● Ensure resource availability and allocation
● Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs
● Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
● Deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
● Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
Management of the team
● Effectively communicate project expectations to tech team members and stakeholders
in a timely and clear fashion.
● Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
● Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
● Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the tech team.