For the R&D Center – SW Department – of our world leader customer in electronics sector, we are looking for a SW Project Manager.
What are my responsibilities?
- Execute project with agreed requirements (cost, schedule, functionality, customer satisfaction) and professional stakeholder management
- Software development for Industry sector (Industrial Automation)
- Be part of software module test, debugging and release procedures on a multi-site international software development environment
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Fluency in German language
- 3-5 years of experience in the related position
- Bachelor’s Degree in BSEE, BSCE or BSCS or equivalent experience
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience in C#.NET, C/C++ Programming and Windows-based Applications
- Experience in Microsoft Operating Systems and Microsoft Developer Tools
- Hands-on project experience and proven knowledge in Microsoft .NET Framework
- Strong knowledge in Object Oriented Programming, Analyze and Design
- Knowledge in UML-Modeling
- PMP Certification is a plus
What else do I need to know?
- Male candidates should have completed the military service requirement
- No restriction for travelling abroad