For the R&D Center – SW Department – of our world leader customer in electronics sector, we are looking for a Software Development Engineer.
What are my responsibilities?
* Software development responsibilities as a part of network switch development in a multi-national team among Germany, Canada and Turkey:
* Software design and documentation
* Coding, unit testing and integration
* Participating in review process
* Taking part in the complete product life-cycle
* Producing high quality project deliverables
* Conforming to Siemens processes, quality standards and guidelines
What do I need to qualify for this job?
* BSc. or MSc. in computer science or a related areas
* Proven 5+ years of experience in software development
* Proven skills in C/C++ programming languages is a must
* Strong knowledge in Linux development environment is a must
* Strong knowledge in source code management (preferably Git) is a must
* Knowledge in JQuery, AngularJS is a plus
* Knowledge in CSS Bootstrap is a plus
* Experience in agile software development is a plus
* Knowledge in network technologies, Layer 2 and Layer 3 switching is a plus
* Knowledge in software development frameworks such as Ionic is a plus
* Passionate for developing a simple, clean, and attractive code
* Obsessive about commitment to simplicity, readability and quality
* Open minded and highly collaborative
* Creative and persistent
* Strong problem solving and analytical skills
* Excellent interpersonal communication skills
* Very good command of English
What else do I need to know?
* Military service should be completed for male candidates
* No restrictions for travelling