For our worldwide customer which is developing one of the most innovative web application security scanners in the market, used by thousands around the world, including an impressive list of leading companies and government agencies,
we are looking for a Support Engineer!
- Take ownership of customer issues reported and see problems through to resolution
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer issues
- Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Ensure proper recording and closure of all issues
- Prepare accurate and timely reports
- Document knowledge in the form of knowledge base tech notes and articles
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English)
- Proven working experience in enterprise technical support, IT support or as a technical engineer
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent client-facing skills
Required Technical Skills
- Knowledge of Windows, and general desktop support issues
- Detailed Knowledge of HTTP protocol
- Basic TCP/IP and other networking concepts
- Familiarity with some network tools like Fiddler, Wireshark
- Experience with basic web development, HTML, and SQL
- Familiarity with basic security topics such as XSS and SQL Injection
Remote (anywhere in the world).
You must be able to work around the UTC+2 time zone.
About the Company:
Our customer consists of people with great technical skills with a passion for web application security.
Although the company is based in London (UK), its entire workforce is virtual, with team members around the world using the latest tools and techniques to contribute, collaborate and get their jobs done.
To keep it real, they meet up occasionally. They have no dress code or fixed working hours and they don’t suffer from micro-management; just a shared determination to make the product better and to satisfy the needs of their enthusiastic customer base.
Every aspect of their business operates within an agile results-driven “startup” mindset. They exchange information freely within their team and encourage every member to take risks that will give them an edge on the competition.
For application send your CV to “email@example.com”