For the R&D Center – SW Department – of our world leader customer in electronics sector, we are looking for a Software Test Engineer – Industrial Automation.
What are my responsibilities?
- Designing and preparing system test specifications
- Conducting system tests and regression tests
- Defining and maintaining test environment
- Developing test automation scripts and tools
- Conforming to company processes, quality standards and guidelines
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor’s Degree in BSEE, BSCE or BSCS or equivalent experience
- Excellent command of English, German will be an asset
- Hands-on, professional project experience on: company’s Simatic S7 PLC HW and SW projects, PLC Software engineering, application design and commissioning
- Basic knowledge in C#
- 1-3 years of work experience
- Software development and engineering expertise for diverse PLC-based automation systems will be an asset.
- Good knowledge and experience with solution development in the area of control and automation, specifically using company’s Simatic technologies.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
What else do I need to know?
- Male candidates should have completed the military service requirements.
- No restriction for travelling
For application send your CV to “email@example.com”