For the R&D Center – SW Department – of our world leader customer in electronics sector,
we are looking for a Software Test Automation Developer (Java, Linux).
What do I need to qualify for this job?
* BSc., MSc. or PhD. in computer science or related areas
* Proven 3+ years of experience in software development / testing
* Very good command of English (German is a plus)
* Expertise in test automation and test related tooling (both test management and test automation e.g., Jenkins, Robot Framework, Squish, Selenium)
* Strong programming skills in Java (C++ is a plus)
* Experience in Linux
* Strong analytical thinking
* Agile Experience is a plus
* Experience in machine engineering / control systems is a plus
What are my responsibilities?
* Verification of software quality in industrial applications especially related to data analytics
* Analysis and verification of algorithm quality using statistical approaches
* Configuration of test automation tooling and infrastructure
* Implementation of automated tests (including relevant test infrastructure) and their executions
* Tracking and reporting of software / algorithm quality based on automated and manual tests and other verification procedures
What else do I need to know?
* Male candidates should have completed the military service requirement
* No restriction for travelling abroad
For application send your CV to “firstname.lastname@example.org”