For the R&D Center – SW Department – of our world leader customer in electronics sector focused on Grid Automation and Control products and solutions- , we are looking for a SW Engineer – Linux.
What are my responsibilities?
- Software development activities including:
* Software design and documentation
* Coding, unit testing and integration
* Participating in review process
* Taking part in the complete product life-cycle
- Producing high quality project deliverables
What else do I need to know?
- Military service should be completed for male candidates
- No restriction for travelling
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- BSc. or MSc. in computer science or related areas
- Proven minimum 3-5 years of experience in software development
- Strong knowledge in OOP, OOA and OOD is a must
- Strong knowledge in C/C++ programming languages is a must
- Knowledge in Embedded Systems is a must
- Knowledge in Real Time Operating Systems is a must
- Knowledge in creation of a Linux distribution is a plus
- Knowledge in Web Server development is a plus
- Knowledge in software development life cycle and agile methodologies is a plus
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Very good command of English