For the R&D Center – SW Department – of our world leader customer in electronics sector,
we are looking for a Software Development Engineer (Mobile Apps)
What do I need to qualify for this job?
* Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering, computer science, electrical and electronics engineering or equivalent experience
* Strong knowledge and hands-on experience in object oriented programming analysis, design and languages (ex: Java, C++, C#)
* Strong knowledge and hands-on experience in mobile application development for Android / iOS
* Excellent command of English
* Committed to following development best practices
* Strong problem solving and analytical skills
* Nice to have; knowhow about hybrid or cross-platform mobile application development technologies
* Nice to have; familiarity with company Motion Control and Industrial Automation products
What are my responsibilities?
* Software development activities for industrial automation projects
* Software design, implementation, unit tests, module tests, debugging and release tasks in a multi-site, international software development environment
* Producing high quality project deliverables
* Conforming to company processes, quality standards, and guidelines
What else do I need to know?
* Military service should have completed or deferred at least 3 years for male candidates
* No restriction for travelling
For application send your CV to “firstname.lastname@example.org”