For the R&D Center – SW Department – of our world leader customer in electronics sector,
we are looking for a Software Developer Java/Cloud (Backend)
What do I need to qualify for this job?
* BSc. or MSc. in computer science or a related areas
* Proven 5+ years of experience in software development
* Knowledge in software life cycle and agile methodologies is a must
* Proven skills in Java is a must
* Proven skills in Spring Framework is a must
* Strong knowledge in Micro Service Architecture is a plus
* Experience in TDD, BDD, Cucumber and Mocking Frameworks is a plus
* Knowledge in CloudFoundry, RabbitMQ, Eureka is a plus
* Knowledge in NoSQL Databases is a plus
* Knowledge in Gradle and Jenkins is a plus
* Willing to and able to take on complex projects independently
* Committed to following development best practices, with code-reviews, unit tests, etc.
* Passionate for developing a simple, clean, and attractive code
* Open minded and highly collaborative
* Creative and persistent
* Strong problem solving and analytical skills
* Excellent interpersonal communication skills
* Very good command of English
What are my responsibilities?
* Software development activities for MindSphere project including:
* Software design and documentation
* Coding, unit testing and integration
* Participating in review process
* Taking part in the complete product life-cycle
* Producing high quality project deliverables
* Conforming to company processes, quality standards and guidelines
What else do I need to know?
* Military service should be completed for male candidates
* No restriction for travelling
For application send your CV to “email@example.com”