For our customer which offers business innovation, technical solution development and digital strategy services with specific software solutions tailored to the needs of companies, we are looking for a Software Developer
- Work on large-scale, custom distributed software systems using Java, Python, Golang, Clojure, Elixir, Ruby and/or .NET
- Lead teams software engineers
- Be responsible for the quality of software and resolving any issues regarding client satisfaction
- Be a mentor and role model to less experienced developers
- Employ Agile development including task estimation, test automation, deployment automation and Continuous Integration to improve overall execution speed and product quality
- Travel the world.
- Learn something new everyday
- Speak at conferences.
- Write blogs and books.
- Start new offices in places you’ve never been before
- Think through hard problems, and work with a team to make them reality.
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, transparent, non-hierarchal, and ego-free culture where your talent is valued over a role title
- Develop your career outside of the confinements of a traditional career path by focusing on what you’re passionate about rather than a predetermined one-size-fits-all plan
- Development and delivery experience with Java, .NET and/or Ruby
- Passion for software engineering and craftsman-like coding prowess
- Have helped lead development on large, custom-built object-oriented applications
- Great OO skills, including strong design patterns knowledge
- Experience working with Agile, Lean and/or Continuous Delivery approaches and best practices, such as Extreme Programming (XP)
- Ability to work in a variety of client settings and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Knowledge of software best practices, like TDD, BDD and continuous integration
- Experience of working in a forward thinking, OSS-centric environment
For application send your CV to “email@example.com”