For the R&D Center – SW Department – of our world leader customer in electronics sector, we are looking for a Software Architect (German Speaking)
What are my responsibilities?
- Define and drive the architecture of software applications in the area of industrial communication (PROFINET, TSN, IPv6)
- Contribute to the development of new system concepts in industrial communication
- Prepare technical realization concepts for development teams; offer your support during the development and bug-fixing phases
- Prepare architectural documentations for development teams and review documentations written by other architects and/or developers
- Conform to our customer’s processes, quality standards, and guidelines
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Fluency in German language is a must
- Very good command of English
- BSc., MSc. or PhD. in computer science or related areas
- Proven 5+ years of experience in software development
- Strong programming skills in C++
- Strong knowledge in object oriented programming, analysis and design
- Knowledge in network technologies and protocols
- Experience in embedded systems and programming is a plus
- Experience in RTOS is a plus
What else do I need to know?
- Military service should be completed for male candidates
- No restriction for travelling
For application send your CV to “email@example.com”