For our international customer in Stockholm/Sweden,
we are looking for a Senior Software Engineer – iOS
to be one of the key members in the SW Development team!
You will have one of the key roles in our Mobile Engineering team and be deeply involved in the whole cycle of product development on iOS, from idea generation to delivery and analysis. Having a strong focus in the end user experience and usability. Your challenge will be to move fast while still applying software craftsmanship and long-term quality thinking to your work. The work will involve everything from the implementation of complex features to design work and driving cross-team technical initiatives to refactoring and architectural improvements.
- Advanced knowledge of programming using Swift and Objective-C
- Deep understanding and several years hands-on experience in Cocoa and iOS application development (architectures, design, tools, SDKs), asynchronous server communication and UX optimization
- Experience of agile development
- Fluent English skills, oral and written
- “Getting shit done” mind-set while maintaining high quality standards and shipping high quality code.
It would also be a bonus if you have:
- Experience of unit & UI testing frameworks
- A solid proficiency in Core Data queries and optimization
- Hands-on experience with different app architectures and design patterns
About the company:
Our customer is a leading search technology company that is transforming your phonebook to make it more intelligent and useful. They create a unique app for over 200 million users, and handle a database with over 2 billion phone numbers. Each second they handle over 12,000 user requests and support multiple platforms like Android, iOS, Windows Phone, Symbian and BlackBerry. The users have rewarded our customer’s hard work with 4+ stars in both Google Play and in App Store.
Our client is backed by some of the most prominent investors in the world, and last year they received over $80 million in funding from Sequoia Capital, Atomico, and Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers. Today, they are 85 employees in an agile organization where they focus more on the product and users than on processes and policies. Every team member voices their opinion, and ideas and are part of building and shaping company’s vision and culture.
The work location of this position is Stockholm. Besides Sweden, our client has offices in San Fransisco, Sao Paulo, India and Dubai.
- Living in one of the cleanest and the most civilized capitals in the world
- Working in an international team made up of people of 28 different nationalities
- Attractive pension and insurance package
- 5 weeks paid vacation
- Are you a Mac or a PC person? Android or iPhone? You choose your tech gear.
- Gym subscription at top gym
- Coffee, snacks and fruits
- Attractive relocation package
- Swedish lectures in the office
- Geek lunches to share knowledge
- Just “because” parties and other office parties
- Office in the very city centre of Stockholm
- Lab days – when an entire team put the regular priorities tasks aside and work on other stuff