For our world leader customer in entertainment technology, we are looking for a Senior Quality Assurance Analyst.
As a part of Europe Division, our customer delivers software development & business services to abroad.
As a Senior Quality Assurance Analyst, you will be responsible for the analysis and interpretation of system requirements and technical specifications to create executable test cases for complex IT solutions as well as taking active part in system analysis. The candidate will be excited to have the ground floor opportunity to be part of the design and development of worldwide used applications.
- Approach testing and quality assurance from a business point of view and plan, develop and execute test scripts to ensure software applications are accurate, complete, conform to all users and meet the business need, including creating and executing complex automated test scripts for various components of system testing and/or quality assurance (functionality, integration, regression).
- Work with business, business analysts, technical team members to analyse various required project documents like product requirements and design specifications and to create QA Test Strategy and QA Test Plan, QA Test Scripts, QA Test Status Report, QA Test Summary Reports, QA Test Logs .
- Collect requirements from internal customers & consultancy team and documenting the scope of the requests/projects.
- Perform detailed analysis when necessary and documentation regarding the functional requirements and configurations of the applications and site.
- Communicate and interact with appropriate areas on problems regarding escalation, changes and enhancements that may impact delivery.
- Contribute to team effort by exploring new opportunities to add value to organization and departmental processes and helping others to accomplish results.
- Assist the technical team during implementation phase.
- Assist Support Team and provide third level support.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field preferred
- +3 years proficiency in the Quality Assurance and/or System Analysis phase of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Experience with requirement gathering and analysis documentation
- Experience in coding, building, deploying, automating and running test scripts and generating automated test reports for test runs
- Experience with QA testing tools like Selenium, Cucumber is preferred
- Knowledge of UML, SQL, XML and web technologies
- Familiarity with Java, Scala is a plus
- Experience in Agile methodology and Agile delivery is a plus
Desired Skills :
- Be an active team player with a strong agile mindset and ready to thrive in a collaborative team with other strong team members.
- Volunteer in learning new technologies and taking on increasingly complex or challenging tasks.
- Exceptional critical thinking, problem solving and troubleshooting skills with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English.
- Strong sense of analytical thinking.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks effectively and efficiently