For our worldwide customer which is developing one of the most innovative web application security scanners in the market, used by thousands around the world, including an impressive list of leading companies and government agencies,
we are looking for a Senior .NET Developer!
- Previous experience with demonstrable Windows application development (only web development experience is not enough)
- Deep understanding of OOP
- Parallel and multithread programming
- Web Application Security
- Web Development
- Deep understanding of HTTP
- Deep knowledge of .NET Performance / Memory Management / .NET Internals
- Involved in open source projects or published a public working windows application
- .NET COM / Interop
- Experienced in UI Design / UX / Usability
- Unit Testing
Required Soft Skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills (Turkish and English)
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented
- Ability to work remotely as part of a virtual team
- Good interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with the following concepts: RTFM, DRY, GTD, TDD, JFGI
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Paid hardware, software, technical resources (books, training, conferences, etc.)
- Flexible holidays
- Remote (anywhere in the world).
- You must be able to work around the UTC+2 time zone.
About the Company:
Our customer consists of people with great technical skills with a passion for web application security.
Although the company is based in London (UK), its entire workforce is virtual, with team members around the world using the latest tools and techniques to contribute, collaborate and get their jobs done.
To keep it real, they meet up occasionally. They have no dress code or fixed working hours and they don’t suffer from micro-management; just a shared determination to make the product better and to satisfy the needs of their enthusiastic customer base.
Every aspect of their business operates within an agile results-driven “startup” mindset. They exchange information freely within their team and encourage every member to take risks that will give them an edge on the competition.
For application send your CV to “email@example.com”