For our international customer in Stockholm/Sweden,
we are looking for a Senior iOS Developer
to be one of the key members in the Mobile Engineering team!
You will be one of the key roles in the Mobile Engineering team and deeply involved in the whole cycle of product development on iOS, from idea generation to delivery and analysis. Your challenge will be to write efficient code as well as visioning and leading future development initiatives.
You will be highly involved in complex features and design work. Together with your team, you will be developing for several devices together, and also drive cross team technical initiatives. UX and UI will also be of great importance in your work.
- Deep understanding in iOS application development (architectures, design, tools, SDKs), asynchronous server communication and UX optimization
- Advanced knowledge of object oriented programming using Objective-C
- Some experience in Swift
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology or other relevant degree
- Experience from unit testing frameworks
- Experience of agile development
- Experience with Continuous Integration
- Fluent English skills, oral and written.
About the company:
Our customer is a leading search technology company that is transforming your phonebook to make it more intelligent and useful. They create a unique app for over 200 million users, and handle a database with over 2 billion phone numbers. Each second they handle over 12,000 user requests and support multiple platforms like Android, iOS, Windows Phone, Symbian and BlackBerry. The users have rewarded our customer’s hard work with 4+ stars in both Google Play and in App Store.
Our client is backed by some of the most prominent investors in the world, and last year they received over $80 million in funding from Sequoia Capital, Atomico, and Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers. Today, they are 85 employees in an agile organization where they focus more on the product and users than on processes and policies. Every team member voices their opinion, and ideas and are part of building and shaping company’s vision and culture.
The work location of this position is Stockholm. Besides Sweden, our client has offices in San Fransisco, Sao Paulo, India and Dubai.
- Living in one of the cleanest and the most civilized capitals in the world
- Working in an international team made up of people of 28 different nationalities
- Attractive pension and insurance package
- 5 weeks paid vacation
- Are you a Mac or a PC person? Android or iPhone? You choose your tech gear.
- Gym subscription at top gym
- Coffee, snacks and fruits
- Attractive relocation package
- Swedish lectures in the office
- Geek lunches to share knowledge
- Just “because” parties and other office parties
- Office in the very city centre of Stockholm
- Lab days – when an entire team put the regular priorities tasks aside and work on other stuff