For our customer, which has global clients in Europe and operates in “Online gaming, E-business, Analytics” technology areas, we are looking for a Senior Front End Web Developer
The database is a MySQL cluster with distributed and dedicated report servers and data warehouse. Our customer is continuously looking for new technologies and innovative solutions to use in order to offer a very competitive gaming experience for their customers.
You will work with all parts of the system and through all stages of the development process in a team orientated and agile environment. As a Front-end Developer, you will work closely with our designers, backend developers, testers and the business team in the organization to develop and implement new features.
• Working with talented seniors
• Being in an international team working with UK and Sweden
• Travelling abroad
• Dealing with new technologies
• Flexible and relaxed working environment
• Good hardware options to work with (2 external monitors, standing desk option, etc.)
• Central location
• Excellent command of written and spoken English
• Minimum 5 years of experience in related positions
• Web performance
• Automation tools (Gulp/Grunt or similar)
• No military obligation and willing to travel abroad
• Experience in a global working environment
• Experience with large-scale distributed systems
• Responsive is the de facto new default so mobile experience is a huge plus
• Experience in some of the technologies like React (or other JS Frameworks), Node.js, Npm, MySQL, Webpack, Mustache, Jenkins, WebPageTest, Java, Guava, Guice.