For our world leader customer in entertainment technology, we are looking for a Security Analyst.
As a part of Europe Division, our customer delivers software development & business services to abroad.
Process Design and Improvement
- Implement the process to evaluate the outputs of security tests and ensure accountability.
- Track innovations in related fields and create reports for improvements.
- Help internal continuous improvement process.
- Provide expertise in all aspects of application security for threats and risks.
- Analyze reports and provide help to internal customers.
- Identify internal and external needs for opportunities.
- Help with vendor evaluation.
Research & Improvement
- Help on researching, evaluating relevant Security Testing tools and methods.
- Review and make security recommendations on application-level documentations like; requirements specifications, system architecture, design documentation, test plans, security plans, etc.
- Participate with internal Security related research topics.
- Help the junior analysts with their technical skills.
The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, MIS or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education,
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Security Analysis / Security Engineering,
- Knowledge of various application architectures, Windows/Unix based operating systems, infrastructure,
- Core experience and profound knowledge in application and infrastructure security testing,
- Strong understanding of OWASP Top 10,
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English,
- Interpret and analyze vulnerability impacts and provide documentation,
- Flexibility and adaptability to work in a growing, dynamic, global team with a strong customer-oriented attitude.
- Experience in a systematic risk management approach,
- Holding an Offensive Security/ CISSP Certificate,
- An understanding of Service Delivery and Design,
- An understanding of server and client side application development,
- Experience with performing code review, wireless and firewall assessments.