* BSc. or MSc. in Computer Science or in related areas
* Min 3 years Project management and team leadership experience is a must
* Proven skills and min 7 years experience in C/C++ and /or Java is a must
* Knowledge and experience in Agile Project Management is a must
* Very good command of English is a must, fluent German is a plus
* Experience in cloud-based and/or large-scale software development projects with CI/CD and DevOps infrastructure is a plus,
* Proven skills in Spring Framework is a plus
* Knowledge and experience in Agile Framework ( LeSS, SAFe, XP, Scrum, Kanban ) is a plus
* Experience in BDD, TDD and Mocking Framework is a plus
* Willing to and able to take on complex projects proactively
* Passionate for technology, people and business management,
* Strong problem solving and analytical skills
* Excellent inter-personal communication skills
* Software Team Leadership ; People and Business Management in a dedicated Technology/Product Development domain.
* Functional and operational management / coaching of team members; contribution to Performance Management Process e.g. target setting, evaluation and competency development for Project Managers / Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Software Developers, Software Architects and project staff in close cooperation with Line Management.
* Assign and control staff and required competencies to projects (resource management)
* Act as representative for all topics of the team and its projects,
* Coordinate the team’s projects, project managers/product owners, product experts, Scrum Masters, Software developers and software architects in his/her associated domain.
* Ensure quality of the developed component(s) / work product(s) and its technical delivery
* Ensure knowledge transfer across projects within the responsible domain,
* Ensure the further development of expert knowledge in the team,
* Acquisition of new projects and tasks for the team,
* Actively contribute to the projects of his/her team and domain (on the basis of chargeable hours)
What else do I need to know?
* Military service should be completed for male candidates
* No restrictions for travelling
Software Group / Sub-Group Manager in our customer is a dedicated team manager, operationally leads and supervises a software development team and the corresponding projects in associated technology domain. The Group/Sub-Group Manager has the resource planning authority for the assigned employees and is responsible for their functional and disciplinary management. He / she is responsible for the overall success of the projects set up in the team (customer impact, time, budget and scope).
For application send your CV to “firstname.lastname@example.org”