For our international customer in Stockholm/Sweden,
we are looking for an Product Owner – Backend
to be one of the key members in the SW Development team!
You will be owning parts of our customer’s systems and features taking on an important role in the development of the whole it’s product. The role entails a close collaboration with other Product Owners as well as engineering team-members.
You will as a Product Owner in the Platform team take on the challenge of making sure that the product and service quality is optimized, while continuing to ensure that the business goals are kept. Our customer is constantly evolving and you will have the opportunity to actively work and collaborate with all teams. You will take part in the Product team and have a great influence making sure we are serving our users a world class product.
As far as your skills, we’d love to hear about experience like:
- 2+ years of work experience in mobile and/or backend product management for large-scale consumer facing mobile applications
- Rich knowledge of Agile methodologies and Agile practice(s) and tools including managing a backlog
- Passion for scalable, resilient application
- Global / multi-national experience
- Fluent English skills, oral and written.
About the company:
Our customer is a leading search technology company that is transforming your phonebook to make it more intelligent and useful. They create a unique app for over 200 million users, and handle a database with over 2 billion phone numbers. Each second they handle over 12,000 user requests and support multiple platforms like Android, iOS, Windows Phone, Symbian and BlackBerry. The users have rewarded our customer’s hard work with 4+ stars in both Google Play and in App Store.
Our client is backed by some of the most prominent investors in the world, and last year they received over $80 million in funding from Sequoia Capital, Atomico, and Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers. Today, they are 85 employees in an agile organization where they focus more on the product and users than on processes and policies. Every team member voices their opinion, and ideas and are part of building and shaping company’s vision and culture.
The work location of this position is Stockholm. Besides Sweden, our client has offices in San Fransisco, Sao Paulo, India and Dubai.
- Living in one of the cleanest and the most civilized capitals in the world
- Working in an international team made up of people of 28 different nationalities
- Attractive pension and insurance package
- 5 weeks paid vacation
- Are you a Mac or a PC person? Android or iPhone? You choose your tech gear.
- Gym subscription at top gym
- Coffee, snacks and fruits
- Attractive relocation package
- Swedish lectures in the office
- Geek lunches to share knowledge
- Just “because” parties and other office parties
- Office in the very city centre of Stockholm
- Lab days – when an entire team put the regular priorities tasks aside and work on other stuff