For the R&D Center – SW Department – of our world leader customer in electronics sector,
we are looking for a Part-time Software Developer
What do I need to qualify for this job?
* 3rd or 4th year undergraduate, master, or PhD student in faculty of computer engineering, electronics engineering or in related areas
* Able to work minimum 2 days per week in Kartal R&D center for the assigned tasks
* Very good command of English
* Proven skills in C, C++, C#, or Java
* Strong knowledge of object oriented design and programming
* Knowledge in design patterns is an asset
* Embedded software programming experience is an asset
* Committed to following development best practices, code reviews and unit tests
* Passion for developing a simple, clean, and attractive code
* Strong problem solving and analytical skills
* Excellent interpersonal communication skills
What are my responsibilities?
* Software development activities including software implementation, module tests, debugging and release procedures on a multi-site international software development environment.
* Contributing to project deliverables.
* Conforming to Siemens processes, quality standards and guidelines.
For application send your CV to “firstname.lastname@example.org”