For our international customer in Amsterdam,
we are looking for talented and passionate Mobile Developers (iOS/Android)!
We are looking forward to welcome experienced, full-time mobile developers iOS/Android. You are part of a professional development team. You develop mobile applications within an Agile Scrum-environment. You are (partially) responsible for the look-and-feel and interaction of perfectly functional applications. You make the best judgments on performance and technical implementation of the interaction interface related to budget and costs.
- Being a gadget freak with a strong focus on usability would be a nice quality.
- Act and think on Bachelor level with a background in computer science.
- Demonstrated knowledge of techniques (XML) and programming languages (C++, Objective-C, Swift, Java, PHP, HTML, CSS, SQL).
- Scrum and Agile team knowledge and practice.
- Show initiative, be flexible and take responsibility.
- Work independently and cooperate in a team.
- Good communication in English, oral and written.
- Analytical, accurate, innovative and client oriented.
- Ambitious, enthusiastic and result driven.
Our customer will give you autonomy in your job, so you can be your most creative and efficient self. There’s a spot for you there in the great office in the heart of Amsterdam, where they maintain flexible working hours. To keep your energy levels up, they provide freshly ground coffee and stimulating teas, biological fruit and an excellent lunch (and to keep our spirits up, they like to raise the glass frequently). And now for the money: they offer a competitive salary.