For the first and only e-commerce technology-focused R&D center in Turkey, we are looking for a SW Developer.
Our Customer is seeking Software Developers with a desire to thrive in a challenging environment. You will be joining a large team of diverse skills and experience that builds and integrates interactive websites, applications, and services for both internal and public sites.
Your role will be to develop leading edge software solutions and testing them on various browsers, enhancing and modifying them as necessary to ensure the best experience for the user. As a web developer, you might also architect websites, design data-driven applications and find efficient client-server solutions. You must have an in-depth understanding of the software development lifecycle and be able to communicate project status, issues, and resolutions.
- ASP.Net (C#)
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Engineering is preferred.
- MS SQL SERVER/T-SQL
- Experience with ASP.NET MVC and ASP.NET Web Forms, ADO.NET Entity Framework, SQL Optimization and Performance Tuning
- Strong interest in the future of web application development
- Experience of industry best practices
- Experience with object-oriented software development methodologies
- Team player, can do attitude, willing to transfer knowledge
- Ability to work within small multi-skilled teams and to communicate technical aspects in a clear manner
- Willingness to implement projects on time and to budget
- Ability to empathize with clients
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects
- Design and develop maintainable web applications with solid architecture
- Identifying, investigating and implementing novel solutions to client requirement
- Ensure web applications meet current web standards & accessibility requirements
- Lead younger colleagues by supporting them in their work and being a role model
- Following industry best practices in design and development, also taking initiative in recommending application enhancements
- Maintenance of existing applications
- Creating & implementing test strategies
- Implementing source control & versioning
- Contribute to coding standards/development practices
- Bug fixing