For our world leader customer in entertainment technology, we are looking for a Full-Stack Python Developer!
As a part of Europe Division, our customer delivers software development & business services to abroad.
As part of the Operations team, you’ll also be working closely with development and security teams to create security-driven applications. This is a unique opportunity for the right candidate to help our client deliver next generation search and text analytics solutions such as ELK stack or Splunk.
- Working with multiple teams and cross-platform to create new automation solution for our envireoment.
- Design and coding of responsive, web-based interactive applications and interfaces in a rapid, iterative security-centric development environment
- In depth experience of server-side development using Python and SQL database technologies; experience with Java and/or NoSQL technologies would also be valuable
- Familiarity with RESTful web service APIs
- Practical understanding of web design and application frameworks, including Flask
- A thorough understanding of cross-browser compatibility and developing for mobile devices
- Full cycle software engineering skills, e.g. OO design, design patterns, unit testing, automated builds
- A start-up mentality to get things up and running quickly and a love of rapid, iterative securitycentric development
- Desire to keep abreast of the latest standards, e.g. W3C, WAI and Web 2.0/3.0 developments
- Self-motivated, with the ability to bridge multiple technical areas and work in cross-functional teams
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- University degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or a related discipline