For our customer, which is the leader in next-generation, Hybrid Fiber-Wireless fixed access broadband solutions and based in Silicon Valley and deployed in over 145 countries worldwide and using Cutting Edge Technologies, we are looking for a Frontend Engineer!
The company’s access, backhaul, and client solutions empower service providers to deliver ultra-broadband connectivity in suburban, urban, and hard-to-reach rural areas at a fraction of the cost of fiber, driving new industry competition and closing the global connectivity gap. Their technology demonstrates unprecedented levels of efficiency, sharing scarce spectrum concurrently across an entire network.
- Develop UI SW for next-generation game-changing broadband wireless access networks.
- Develop UI SW that will run in both Devices and in the Cloud.
- Responsible for converting UI requirements to SW architecture, design, unit testing, and integration.
- Responsible for representing your work in cross-functional project meetings.
- Work closely with a team of SW developers, developing backend embedded code on the Device and for the Cloud.
- Work closely with SW QA to deliver the highest quality user experience.
Qualification & Experience
- BS degree in Computer Science or related fields.
- Experience interfacing and working with back-end technologies and teams.
- Knowledge of professional best practices of Software Development Life Cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, continuous integration, build processes, testing and operations.
- Knowledge of and experience with solving for site speed and web performance.
- Ability to debug issues across all major browsers and devices.
Our Customer is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at the company. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Gebze Technopark