For the R&D Center – SW Department – of our world leader customer in electronics sector,
we are looking for an Embedded Software Developer.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
* Proven 3+ years of experience in embedded software development
* Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering, computer science, electrical and electronics engineering or equivalent experience
* Strong knowledge and hands-on experience in C/C++
* Solid knowledge of one or more of the following: embedded systems development/ firmware, operating systems, device drivers, system BIOS or hardware/software integration
* Excellent command of English
* Passion for developing a simple, clean, and attractive code
* Committed to following development best practices
* Strong problem solving and analytical skills
* Excellent interpersonal communication skills
* Experience in RTOS is an asset
* Knowledge in network technologies is a plus
What are my responsibilities?
* Software design and development activities for industrial automation projects
* Software design, implementation, unit tests, module tests, debugging and release tasks in a multi-site, international software development environment
* Producing high quality project deliverables
* Conforming to company processes, quality standards, and guidelines
What else do I need to know?
* Military service should have completed for male candidates
* No restriction for travelling