For our world leader customer in entertainment technology, we are looking for a DevOps Engineer.
As a part of Europe Division, our customer delivers software development & business services to abroad.
Who they are:
Our customer is about freedom, no limits, empowerment, innovation, imagination, autonomy, creativity and choice. With business operations all over the globe, they provide high quality lifestyle products offering entertainment through technology.
We’re looking for a DevOps Engineer to develop applications, manage deployment, monitor and provide operational support. The candidate will be excited to have the ground floor opportunity to be part of the design and development of worldwide used applications.
- Manage full system lifecycle including
- development of code and test code (unit/functional) according to requirements,
- deployment to all application environments
- configuration activities.
- Monitoring and providing operational support for the platforms.
- Build software and systems to manage infrastructure and applications through automation.
- Be ready to dabble with infrastructure tasks, including scripting, software deployment, security and performance testing.
- Measure and optimize system performance including server and client. Configure, tune and troubleshoot systems to achieve optimal application performance and stability.
- Analyze and resolve large, complex, high impact production problems.
- Owning the platform and drive improvements to our existing code-base,architecture, tools, and processes
The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent is required.
- Experience in at least one and willingness to learn & work in all three areas: software development, infrastructure/network, cloud technologies.
- Experience with cloud services, AWS is preferred.
- Experience with Java and/or Scala programing languages.
- Experience with virtualization, provisioning and configuration management tools and technologies such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Docker is preferred.
- Experience with Linux as a power user or administrator with shell scripting skills
- Experience with scripting languages such as Python, Ruby or Perl.
- Experience with production deployment, monitoring and operational support; expert with devops tools and processes.
- Familiarity with Agile software delivery, Continuous Integration/Delivery.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Military service should be completed or deferred at least 2 years for male candidates.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Be an active team player with a strong agile mindset and ready to thrive in a collaborative team with other strong engineers.
- Volunteer in learning new technologies and taking on increasingly complex or challenging tasks.
- Exceptional critical thinking, problem solving and troubleshooting skills with strong verbal and written communication skills.