For our world leader customer in entertainment technology, we are looking for a Database Developer!
As a part of Europe Division, our customer delivers software development & business services to abroad.
Ideal candidate should have:
- Relevant educational background such as Computer Engineering, MIS, etc., or an equivalent combination of formal education, training, and experience
- Strong knowledge in PL/SQL, T-SQL, Data Warehouses and ETL (Extract, Transfer, Load) procedures
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to apply these skills to analyze business environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work co-operatively in a high-performing team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to communicate with staff and users at various levels
- Open minded and flexible personality adaptive to changing circumstances and demands whilst maintaining standards
- Accountable and focused professional manners in fast paced business environment
- Willing to improve skills and to become an expert within database systems
Experiences with the following areas are strong assets:
- Oracle Data Integrator
- Business Objects
- SQL and database fine tuning
- Building enterprise level databases
- MySQL / PostgreSQL experience
- Star Schemas, Data marts
- Unix / Linux experience
- Big Data Technologies such as Hadoop, Spark etc. and No-SQL Solutions
- Males candidates should have no military obligation.
- Excellent communication and technical knowledge of English is a must.