For the R&D Center – SW Department – of our world leader customer in electronics sector, we are looking for a Cloud Security Tester.
* Proven 2+ years of experience in software testing.
* Hands-on experience in at least one field such as CERT Cybersecurity, API / Web / Network / Device security and Penetration testing
* Knowledge in software life cycle and agile methodologies is a mustISTQB Foundation Level certificate is a plus.
* In depth knowledge of the main security issues in Software systems
* Proven skills in Java is a plus.
* To prioritize tasks and to manage workloads in an effective manner with minimal direct supervision and flexibility/self-organization in managing multiple and diverse tasks
* Knowledge in Gradle and Jenkins is a plus
* Willing to and able to take on complex projects independently
* Open minded and highly collaborative
* Creative and persistent
* Strong problem solving and analytical skills
* Excellent interpersonal communication skills
* Very good command of English
What are my responsibilities?
* Align security test activities within project lifecycle activities.
* Analyze the effective use of risk assessment techniques in a given situation to identify current and future security threats and assess their severity levels.
* Analyze a given situation to determine which security testing approaches are most likely to succeed, implement them and evaluate the effectiveness.
* Identify improvement areas and security gaps where additional or enhanced security testing may be needed.
* Help the organization build information security awareness e.g. by providing trainings.
* Demonstrate the attacker mentality by discovering key information about a target, performing actions in a protected environment that a malicious person would perform and understand how evidence of the attack could be deleted.
* Write security test status report to ensure the level of accuracy, understandability and to meet the stakeholder requirements.
* Analyze candidate security testing tools and use most suitable ones based on specified needs.
* Search for the security testing standards and make use of them.
What else do I need to know?
* Military service should be completed for male candidates
* No restriction for travelling