For the R&D Center – SW Department – of our world leader customer in electronics sector,
we are looking for a Cloud and IoT App Developer/Architect – Experienced
What do I need to qualify for this job?
* BSc., MSc. or PhD in Computer Science or in related areas
* Very good command of English
* Minimum 5 years’ experience in designing, engineering and implementation of software applications and solutions for industries
* Hands-on experience in developing software applications for cloud and IoT platforms (AWS, Google Cloud, MS Azure or IBM Bluemix etc. ) is a must
* Experience in developing responsive UI applications for web and mobile platforms is a must.
* Experience in integrating back-end web services using REST APIs is a must
* Experience in automation technology, sensor technology, embedded software and Telemetry solutions is a plus.
* Proven skills in web and mobile application development for Data Analytics, AI, ML-based solutions is a plus
* Familiarity with back-end Technologies like RESTful interfaces, tiered application development, SQL, NoSQL is a plus.
* Knowledge in TDD and Mocking Framework is a plus
* Passionate for developing a simple, clean and attractive code
* Strong problem solving and analytical skills
What are my responsibilities?
* Design cloud-based industrial IoT solution architectures and applications
* Develop software solutions and applications on company MindSphere IoT-Cloud platform.
* Use IoT and Fieldbus protocols (HTTP, HTTPS,MQTT, AMQP, OPC UA, Profinet, Profibus, Modbus, BACNet, KNX) to connect industrial devices to cloud systems
* Work with partners and customers to create the highest quality and cost-effective solutions.
* Test the proof of concepts together with engineering teams and customers for the best optimal solutions and configurations
* Drive the software production process; own given features beginning to end, from mockups & design documents/reviews to acceptance testing and deployment.
* Be a part of Software development activities including:
+ Coding, unit testing and integration
+ Participating in review process
+ Taking part in the complete product life-cycle
* Produce high quality and innovative deliverables for our customers
* Conform to company processes, quality standards and guidelines
What else do I need to know?
* Military service should be completed for male candidates
* No restrictions for travelling
For application send your CV to “email@example.com”