For our world leader customer in entertainment technology, we are looking for a Big Data Developer.
As a part of Europe Division, our customer delivers software development & business services to abroad.
* Provide Software Development best practices to projects, ensuring that all meet with company and relevant industrial standards.
* Implement the requirements of projects.
* Fix the bugs reported during the system testing period.
* Give third level support for production issues.
The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate:
* Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, information systems, engineering or related fields
* Experience in one or more of the following languages: Scala, Java, Python
* Experience with Hadoop, MapReduce, Spark
* Experience with Atlassian tools (Jira, Confluence, Bamboo) is a plus
* Experience with Git
* Excellent knowledge of algorithms and data structures
* Familiarity with Agile, DevOps concepts
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
* Experience on Big Data Analytics Framework solutions such as AWS EMR, AWS Athena is a plus
* Experience on Real Time Analytics solutions such as AWS Kinesis Firehouse, AWS Kinesis Streams, AWS Kinesis Analytics is a plus
* Experience on Data Storage solutions such as AWS S3, AWS RDS, AWS DynamoDB, AWS Aurora is a plus
* Experience on Data Warehousing solutions such as AWS Redshift, AWS Nasdaq is a plus
* Experience on Serverless architecture solutions such as AWS Lambda, AWS Glue, AWS Batch is a plus
* Experience with virtualization, provisioning and configuration management tools and technologies such as Ansible is a plus
* Experience with Linux/Unix is a plus
* Experience on CI Tools is a plus
The candidate should be open for improvement and new technologies.
Male candidates should have no military obligations or postponed for at least two years
For application send your CV to “firstname.lastname@example.org”