For the R&D Center – SW Department – of our world leader customer in electronics sector, we are looking for an Automation Systems – Software Engineer.
What are my responsibilities?
- Software development activities for Siemens Crane Products & Solutions including:
- Analyzing existing products and solutions
- Software design and documentation
- Coding, unit testing and integration
- Participating in review process
- Taking part in the complete product life-cycle
- Producing high quality project deliverables
- Conforming to Siemens processes, quality standards and guidelines
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- BSc. or MSc. in Control Engineering, Electrical / Electronic Engineering or related areas
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on project experience and proven knowledge in Commissioning and Engineering of automation systems is required
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience in Siemens S7-300/400/1500 PLC Programming with SCL on SIMATIC Step7 Classic or TIA Portal is a must
- Experience with C Programming Language is a must
- Experience with C# Programming Language is an asset
- Knowledge in the Crane Systems is an asset
- Knowledge in SIMIT (simulation framework) is an asset
- Open minded and motivated to learn new methods and technologies
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Very good command of English is a must, German is an asset
What else do I need to know?
- Military service should be completed or deferred at least 3 years for male candidates
- No restriction for travelling